Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Go Vegan! My Opinion.


Many 'green' websites, club and associations now promotes and encourages people to Go Vegan! which means to go vegetarian.

They say that animals are not supposed to be eaten. I am Ok with the idea of animals are not meant to be abused, but this one is a no-no to me.

I know this Green Blog of mine is supposed to be green, so I am supposed to support it, but sorry, I don't find it an intelligent move at all.

To be green, you have to be practical as well.



Many teenagers get influenced easily by this websites that they stop eating meat already. The purpose of me writing this post today is not to tell you to love meat, but to tell you that we need meat to survive and it is not a man-made concept, but it is a biological need.

Want some proof? Take a look at your teeth. They are designed NATURALLY in such a way that we are able to tear meat of bones. Our teeth are not the same as cows or goats because NATURALLY we are supposed to eat meat not grass!

Besides that, our body produces many kinds of chemicles to digest many kinds of proteins including animal protein!

Well, the main reason people don't want to eat meat is because they don't want to kill animals. That is good. So what you can do is reduce your meat intake, but not stop your meat intake. Stopping your meat intake could lead to diseases due to lack in specific nutrients which can only be found in meat!

Sometimes it just look like people go vegetarian for the sake of doing it, maybe because it looks cool.
It would not be surprising by 2020, there will be many people falling sick just because many of them have stopped eating meat. To save the animals live, you take your own life? If you like that idea, it is ok to me.
But hey, to those who Go Vegan with good reasons, I support you! But to those who Just Do It for the sake of doing it, I am sorry, I don't think it is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment